- I do not own the rights to anything related to The Beatles. The unofficial use of their lyrics/songs/films/other related trademarks has nothing to do with Apple Corps., Parlophone, EMI, Northern Songs, Sony/ATV Music, Janus Films, Criterion Films, John Lennon, the Lennon estate, Lenono Music, Yoko Ono, Paul McCartney, MPL Communications, George Harrison, the Harrison estate, Harrisongs, Dark Horse Records, Olivia Harrison, Ringo Starr or Starrling Music.
- I do not own the rights to the music/lyrics/etc. of any other artists mentioned on this blog (i.e. The Velvet Underground, The Kinks, The Monkees, Lior, Megan Washington, The Rolling Stones, Simon and Garfunkel). The unofficial use of anything trademarked to these artists/their managers/their record companies/etc. has nothing to do with the original owners.
- I do not own the rights to any images/YouTube videos/websites/sources/etc. used/mentioned on this blog. The unofficial use of the above has nothing to do with the original owners.
- The idea for this blog (including the use of the ‘Reddle’ theme and the idea behind some posts) should be credited to Beatle Me Do – another WordPress blog. Thank you for inspiring me!
- I hold ownership of the rights relevant to any posts/poems/writings/songs/etc. written by me that have been published on this blog. If you wish to publish one of the above in any way, please contact me first and/or use a disclaimer like the ones above.
Sorry – that was probably (probably? Really? More like definitely!) slightly boring; I will post again later today, with something more interesting. For now, however, bye!